I went in yesterday afternoon because I've been having this unbearable constant pain in my back.. I was in tears yesterday for half the day and nothing helps.. laying down, drinking water, bath, backrub, tylenol, etc... They tested me for a bladder infection or UTI and it was negative.
So, I went in this morning and my dr said the baby is sitting on my spine funny and there's really nothing we can do to relieve the pain until she comes out. My dr is going on vacation next week and the next time I'd be able to go in is 4 days overdue. She said my cervix is still high and closed and probably wasn't opening anytime soon on it's own, as it never did with Taylor until I was induced. Also, my dr had to leave halfway through my appt to "catch a baby". LOL, she came back 15 minutes later and all Taylor has been saying since is,"Dr, go catch the baby?"
I asked her what we should do to help bring labor faster and hopefully before she leaves on vacation (it'd make me feel better having her there) and she said we could induce on Monday!
So... anyway! I'm excited that I will have this baby by monday at the latest!
Plus, my brother is on his way home right now from Iraq and flies in tomorrow! Perfect timing.. guess she's been waiting for him to get home first!
Friday, May 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Yahoo........we're all ready. Will be over on Sunday, to take care of bi sister......
YAHOOOOOOO
Grandpa and Grandma P
xoxoxo
yeah the news we're waiting for, Both Baby and Jon coming home...see you sunday
YAY!!!! How exciting!! You'll be holding your litte girl in no time!!
YEAH! I'm so excited for you guys! With both the new baby and Jon coming home. That's so GREAT! I can't wait to see pictures of your new little princess. Good luck, and I'll be thinking about you. :)
AWWWW HOW EXCITING!! Cant wait to hear the news :)
Yay, we're so excited to hear about our new niece!!! Have fun!! (hehehehe) We can't wait to meet her! (and see Tay Tay again!!!)
Post a Comment