Thursday, May 8, 2008

More Pictures..

While I haven't been able to sleep past 3:30 again for a few days now, at least you all are keeping updated right? lol

We stopped at the store on the way home last night and Taylor wanted to buy me something. First, she was dragging around this big sponge bob gift bag for Mommy... But, then she saw these flip flops and they were too cute to refuse.


Taylor tries to make me feel better by making faces now.. :)

5 comments:

Jim and Donna said...

I love the Sandles, how much fun and the faces make me feel better too...hang on Kara, one day closer to baby...Hugs

Melissa said...

Hehehe...what a cheeseball! Miss you Tay-Tay!

Jeff & Aleigh said...

I love those flip-flops!! Taylor is adorable, as usual!!! I hope that baby of yours comes out soon!! *hugs*

marlene said...

Adoreable flips, faces.....each day is getting closer Kara....

xxoo Mar and Jr.

Amber said...

Well, depeding on how long you haven't been sleeping, I'd say it's getting close...I didn't sleep for the last month.