Sunday, April 13, 2008
Saturday
We had a good overall Saturday. Jr stopped by after work in the morning to help Ben transfer the leftover leaf bags from last fall from the back yard to the curb, as our first pickup is this week. We enjoyed having the boys for lunch and a visit, and Taylor did a great job entertaining them of course. Ben went to help Ted with some doors in the afternoon, while Taylor and I did a little shopping. Taylor took a very short nap (fell asleep on the way home from the store) and when she woke up she had a tummy ache. Poor girl, she had a rotten diaper then she felt a lot better the rest of the night. She took off her skirt and didn't want to put it back on the rest of the day so she lazed in her tights for awhile. Taylor was trying to go on the potty chair probably 6 times then sat on it for 20 minutes AT LEAST before I told her we needed to go put a diaper on. Let me tell you, I am so glad she didn't do that on the potty chair! Alright, enough gross talk for one day. Hope you all had a good Saturday too. The only thing that could make it better is some nice weather! I can't believe it snowed all day, but at least it didn't stick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Awww, Poor peanut. You can tell in her face she wasn't feeling well. I hope she's better today. Give her a hug for me! :)
Poor peanut. She reminds of Brookelyn at that age in those pics.
Poor Taylor, hope she is feeling better tonight hugs and kisses
Awww, hugs to my sweet little Taylor!!
Post a Comment