Thursday, March 6, 2008

Taylor's Potty Chair Experience!

For the past two months or so, Taylor has been wanting to sit on her potty chair. Ok, no big deal. Usually she doesn't even sit there for more than 10 seconds. Last night she was sitting on it and grunting, not unusual because this is what she does when I tell her to go potty. Then, all of a sudden she stands up and starts yelling, "POOP! POOP!" Sure enough, she was pooping but half of it ended up on the floor because she was kind of unsure if she was supposed to be doing that or not outside of her diaper! I think it scared her a little, but she was very excited the rest of the night. She kept telling Daddy she pooped on the floor! I know, it's probably just a fluke and I'm not holding my breath.

Here is Taylor this morning, drinking her milk, sitting on her horse, playing her keyboard, and watching Daddy get ready to go to work.



2 comments:

Jim and Donna said...

how hilarious, what memories we will have...cute picture..cute kid..ha love to her

marlene said...

Oh how cute......Leave it to little Taylor!!! That's why we love her!!!