Friday, March 7, 2008

Day 2 (knock on wood)

Guess what? Taylor pooped on her potty chair again last night! She was trying to poop so I asked her if she wanted to sit on her potty chair and she said "yeah", so she was just sitting there playing with her bath toys.. doing nothing. Then, I told her she had to push and made grunting noises. Sure enough! She pooped again! lol, she was kind of worried if she was supposed to poop in there though until I praised her and gave her high five! Then, she ran and gave Daddy a high five! Hey, we gotta start somewhere..so if it's just #2 on the potty chair, that's fine by me. I'm not holding my breath yet, but seems like she will train herself when she wants to.

4 comments:

marlene said...

Atta girl Taylor

Bill, Shanda, Kylie & Karena said...

Thats awesome!! These girls are growin up so fast! Kylie went pee for the 1st time yesterday!! And now today shes been going all day and had a dry diaper!! She loves the idea of sittin on the potty! Hope she keeps it up, and that its not a novelty for just awhile......im ready for only 1 kid in diapers!

Jim and Donna said...

Good Job Taylor, some kids just train like that, but ups and downs are normal too. Keep up the good work

Melissa said...

Maybe she'll be done with diapers just in time for little sister?!?!?? That'd be awesome!!!