Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My dr is on vacation when I'm due...

Yesterday I got a postcard in the mail from my dr's office saying I needed to reschedule my appointment that I have on my due date, May 16th. So, I called this morning only to find out that my dr is on vacation May 14-18. Great, huh? Oh well, I guess. Ben said she didn't come in the room until I was pushing and did almost nothing but supervise. I guess I can't let it stress me out!

5 comments:

marlene said...

Don't stress yourself, it will all work out. (I'm getting anxious though...)

Melissa said...

It'll all be fine. I was so royally ticked off at my doctor (who is no longer my doctor) when I was in labor with Madi that I was initially told she couldn't make it and I was glad...I actually wanted the on call doctor over her. If you think about it, they all know how to do the same thing.....and who knows, baby may be early or late!

Jim and Donna said...

yes it will all work out you do all the work anyway:)

Jake's family said...

Hi Kara! Was blog hopping and happened to come across yours! Your little girl is adorable! She looks just like YOU! And the pictures of her and the horse...seems to me I remember a little girl with a horse named Peanut! :) Your little family is so cute.... we're sending hugs your way! Hello to your dad and mom for me!
Jill and Ethan Klepzig (used to be Pedersen)
redheadjill77@juno.com

Herod Happenings said...

It will all work out for you!! My Dr. was too late to do anything anyways and it worked out fine with Casey. Counting down the weeks...:)